Artificial intelligence is among today's top trending subject matters. Corporate executives use AI capabilities to communicate with their clients in real time, manage the organization, and keep operations running smoothly.
Artificial intelligence advancements allow businesses to expand and innovate more quickly than ever.
Business owners have generally been using AI to automate procedures, enhance their customer service, interpret information, and boost productivity. AI is being used by businesses to gain a competitive advantage.
How much have we accomplished with Artificial Intelligence up to this point?
Artificial Narrow Intelligence is a primitive artificial intelligence restricted to a specific organizational unit. Devices offer expertise in a single small task and work inside of limitations and restrictions.
Narrow Al cannot precisely imitate human intelligence but mimics human behavior using limited variables. ANI is frequently used for the following purposes:
- Spam filter for email
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Prognostication Software
- Virtual Personal Assistants
Why should you use generative AI?
Content creation with generative AI has opened up new opportunities for companies and individuals. Here are four reasons why your company should use generative AI:
- Superhuman abilities - Generative AI seeks to develop intelligent systems capable of creating content. These systems can generate new things independently without being told what to do. A single human brain cannot compete with the superhuman abilities of generative AI.
- Productivity increase - According to the SnapLogic Report, 61% of employees believe AI helps them be more productive at work. It is true that generative AI saves time and boosts business productivity through content automation. Businesses can use more efficient AI models such as GPT3* and DALLE 2* for content creation.
- Easier to scale - Humans can still create as good as generative AI content. Consider a scenario in which your company requires the creation of hundreds of blogs, social media posts, landing pages, podcasts, and so on. Only generative AI can assist in creating content at scale while working with limited resources.
- Increased content variety - Artificial intelligence can generate various content types, such as text, images, audio, and videos. It enables professionals and businesses to create more varied and exciting content that is engaging and appealing to a larger audience.
*GPT3 - Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 is an autoregressive language model released in 2020 that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. Given an initial text as a prompt, it will produce text that continues the prompt.
*DALLE 2 -DALL-E (stylized as DALL·E) and DALL-E 2 are deep learning models developed by OpenAI to generate digital images from natural language descriptions